Wednesday, December 31, 2014

LIGHT SLIPS IN

"Light Slips In" (6-4-11 11063e) is a very old photo I've always liked. I probably posted it back when I took it (well over three years ago) to my dreams & poetry blog, but don't think I ever put it up here. All I did to it today was increase the contrast a wee bit, trying to bring out that shaft of light and the shadows on the concrete since they are the real interest for me in this pic. It feels good to post it today as it's this sort of pleasure in a photo that keeps me taking pix. And it's these sorts of things to photograph that make me grateful for where I live. All of which leads up to wishing you a Happy New Year!  One in which you find much to be grateful for.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home