Thursday, January 22, 2015

LINGERING IMPRESSIONS

"Lingering Impressions" (1-22-15 004v4) is a brand new photo just morphed this morning. That palm is one of several favorites I have around the grounds of the retirement community I live in. This one is only a matter of yards from my rooms. I stand at an outdoor staircase railing and just watch it. Yesterday, the sun was getting low in the sky and the palm was bobbing lightly in bright back light. The straight forward shots I took don't work, as I suspected they wouldn't, given intense foreground shadows being cast by the back lighting, and so on. But I had also thought I might get some intriguing morphs out of the shapes and shadows. And this is the first one so far that I really like of several efforts.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home