Tuesday, February 17, 2015

EARLY STILL LIFE

"Early Still Life" (8-26-09 6069e) may actually have been my first still life attempt. It's several years old, taken in my previous rooms, and I recall being rather pleased with it at the time. Which leads me to wonder why I've not tried more. Of course, I now have a couple mild hesitations about the pic, but overall still like it quite a lot. The arrangement of objects on the table wasn't done for the pic, BTW. It was how that table was already set up. All I did to prepare for the photo was to dust. [I found this pic again because I've been going through all my folders, from oldest forward. Deleting those that are clearly useless, and saving those that are questionable or maybe "historical" but otherwise unappealing, to a folder on my back up disk. It also means I'm deleting a lot of finally empty folders. The fun comes in as I find old pix I actually like "as is," or see might be reclaimed or morphed. Fortunately, I'm still managing to delete or archive a great many which is why I started this huge project (over 10,000 pix) to begin with.]

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home