Tuesday, April 14, 2015

LIFT OFF

"Lift Off" (4-8-15a 031v5b) is a brand new morph of a new photo. (Here's another brand new version on my dreams&poetry blog.) I've taken even newer pix, but am still having trouble getting them off my camera onto my computer. Finally did get them loaded, but it leaves me less inclined to take new pix.The thought of all that hassle later. Ack. As I've said here many times before I'm definitely not inclined toward the tech end of things. At least not readily. It takes me so much time and frustration before I get things figured out. In this case, I'm still not sure where the problem actually lies (camera, USB ports, connecting devices between them, or me). But back to today's pic. It's clearly been heavily fudged with. And is a favorite sort of visual contrast, brights on black. (Blush, saying that puts me in mind of tacky paintings on black velvet.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home