Thursday, April 9, 2015

STORM ROSE

"Storm Rose" (4-8-15 031v6) is from yesterday's new batch of pix, just morphed now. Not much else to say, as it's obviously been heavily Photoshopped. I think it's the colors that draw me at least as much as the shapes and lines. They're close to the color of the lovely magenta roses blooming right now in our rose garden, although the original pic for "Storm Rose" is of a pale yellow rose. I took pix of those magenta roses but it's too long a story to explain why I don't have them anymore to work with. (Suffice it to say, I'm not a techno-whiz. And I've been having USB port and/or "little upload thingie I use to get my pix on the computer" troubles.) That's not to say I started working on this pic with that color family in mind. But when it began to show up as I fooled with color filters, I did then pursue it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home