Sunday, April 12, 2015

RISING ON THE NIGHT & IN CHERRY BLOSSOM TIME

"Rising On the Night" (6-12-09 2147v5) is a brand new morph of one of my oldest pix. (There's another version just made today here.) This figure is actually part of a large bird bath that used to be on our grounds, beneath a gorgeous old tree that's also now no longer there. I miss both this maiden and that tree. However, the space where they used to be is much sunnier. And has plenty of other sorts of intriguing things of which to take pix. I can't remember exactly what I did to get the already edited version that became "Rising On the Night" today. And the original source photo is long gone (like the figure and the tree) or I'd have tried working with that. But that hasn't stopped me from morphing another one, below, "In Cherry Blossom Time" (6-12-09 2147v9a):

I actually like this cherry blossom version most of the several I produced today.  Now, if I can find a way in the future to more thoroughly change the grey background color that the "emboss" filter always introduces, I'll be really happy.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home