Saturday, May 30, 2015

LADLE

"Ladle" (5-18-15 018v8) is a very new pic. There are lots of these agapanthus buds around right now and from the first I ever saw here on moving to CA in 2008 I'm always delighted to come across them. They're known as "Lilies of the Nile" or "African Lilies," though not actual lilies. I've seen them in a deep purple, as well as their more usual pale blue or white. I have several versions of this crop of the source photo. But like this one the most. Whatever filter it was I used (might haven been watercolor) has brought out the shapes in the "cup" portion of this little spilling over "ladle."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home