Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FLASH FLOOD

The distorted shapes in "Flash Flood" (9-13-10 10006v6) are the result of a flash trial of a new Photoshop filter. I didn't have much time left to fool around but gave it a quick try and like the results. It was such a fast effort just before I shut down my computer for the day yesterday that I couldn't even remember the name of the filter when I went to type it here today. Then it took me a while to find it in Photoshop because it has such an odd name for what it does that I kept passing it by. "Polarize coordinates" offers two distinctly different options. I look forward to experimenting more with both of them. BTW, much more was done to "Flash Flood" than using polarize coordinates, but it was its results that made me sit up and make a written note of this photomorph.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home