Monday, June 1, 2015

SWORD PLAY

The source pic for "Sword Play" (9-13-10 10047v2a) is almost four years old. I've fooled around with it over those years but was never really satisfied with the results. (Though I believe I may have posted one or two versions years ago on my other blog.) I never considered deleting it, however, as I so enjoy looking at those palm frond shadow patterns. Well, this morning I finally tried inverting the colors on an old black and white version, and voila! Really liked that effect, but it needed a wee bit of color ... somehow this vaguely goldish warm hue pleased me most. BTW, I have tons of new pix since I've started being able to take longer walks. But for some reason I'm equally drawn to these older ones I've been working on and posting.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home