Wednesday, August 5, 2015

IT'S NOT PAINT BY NUMBERS???; and SELFIE DREAM

"It's Not Paint by Numbers???" (8-25-13 012v5) is one of those pix only its mother could love. It was tortured yesterday from an old selfie, one of several I attempted that day using my bathroom mirrors. I'd say the title is a question that too often applies to other aspects of my life. Even when something comes with instructions or someone says "Oh, I'll teach you, that's easy," it's rarely that simple. At least not for me. Fortunately (at least for the most part) I've learned to enjoy the creative aspects of fumbling my way along. And here below, another from that same old folder of selfies, just morphed this morning, "Selfie Dream" (8-25-13 003v3d):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home