Tuesday, August 11, 2015

REBIRTH; & WARMING TO THE IDEA

"Rebirth" (10-1-11 11319v6) above is from a very old photo, just morphed this morning. And here below is "Warming to the Idea" (10-1-11 11319v8). Clearly the same morph with color palette changed and slightly saturated:

I couldn't chose which I'd rather post, so both it is. These (and several other versions of this same pic that didn't work) kept me quite amused this morning. What ever would I do without this toy of my computer to play with?

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home