Friday, August 7, 2015

WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS

Yeah, "Worlds Within Worlds" (8-26-13 001v9) reminds me of when I was a child and would crayon over a page with wild random colorful shapes. Then cover that totally with black crayon, and scrape out a glowing lines drawing on it. LOL ... maybe that's why I always get a kick out of the glowing lines Photoshop filter, even if it doesn't ultimately work for me with a particular pic. Anyway, this brand new version of an old photo has had a lot more done to it than applying the glowing lines filter. (E.g., color inversion and use of surface blur.) I especially had to work to get the lines smooth. There is an adjustment for that within the glowing lines options, but that alone was not enough. Especially given all the color work I also did. Ultimately it was two or three uses of the anistropic option under the diffuse filter that did the trick.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home