Tuesday, August 15, 2017

EVEN THE FERNS RE-IMAGINE THEMSELVES

"Even the Ferns Re-Imagine Themselves" (8-15-17 003v4) was just taken a bit earlier today. I have several realistic versions that could be post-able with a little bit of work, but they're an awful lot like other pix I've already put up here of this same fern. This one, however, breaks out a bit from that mold. Or I certainly hope so.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home