Thursday, August 31, 2017

GANESH STEPS UP

Today's Ganesh ("Ganesh Steps Up" in Ganesh folder, 004v3) is a photo of mine of one of my figurines, fussed at in Photoshop and MS Picture Manager. I had thought to observe Ganesh Chaturthi for about five days (I came to it late, and it usually runs about 10). But I'm getting attached to sitting at the altar I set up (as I do every year for this festival) before I go to sleep and thinking about Ganesh and anything else. Also, giving Him some sort of little gift (a sea shell, a gem stone, etc.) each night. So I may go a few days longer. Which means there will be pix of Him here for maybe another 4 days or so. The Ganesh pic that's on my desktop today (found on the internet) is a really sweet one. Puts me in mind of the Baby Ganesh I posted here yesterday. I have an intense need for sweetness right now. So much harshness around; in me, too, my temper's been out.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home