Saturday, August 26, 2017

PEELING THE APPLE

"Peeling the Apple" (8-15-17 003v3g) was morphed about a week and a half ago from a new pic. (I posted it to my dreams&poetry blog several days back.) What else to say about it? Except that I had the usual fun fudging with it in Photoshop and Microsoft Picture Manager. Also, that the original is of a favorite fern plant I pass at least twice daily. I do have a little issue with it (that aqua/green color) but haven't found anything else that looks any better without effecting other colors I don't want to change. And I'm too tired right now to keep trying (was up very early this morning and feel a nap coming on). So I'll share this pic, as is. And maybe work on it some other time.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home