Monday, August 21, 2017

NIGHT LIGHTS; & [untitled]

"Night Lights" (8-21-17 006v5a) was just fussed out of its original pic. It's one of those best viewed in a larger version (it's "textured"), so click on the image if you're interested. I've been wanting to take pix of this particular view the last few times I rolled by it with my walker. But was more anxious to settle in a few yards away in the shade of a palm and do some editing of my newest poems. This time I stopped as I really liked the accumulation of fallen leaves beneath the trees. Of course, the cropping and editing process has down-played them a bit, but they at least got me to finally take a few shots of all this flora. And I still have two originals in which the fallen leaves play a more prominent role. I'll probably try working out a version or two honoring them. BTW, the original was not a night shot; I inverted the colors, then brought them back to natural for what became "Night Lights." And now that I look at an only lightly fussed at version ([untitled] 8-21-17 006v2a) of the original photo again, I almost like it more:

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home