Friday, August 25, 2017

FALL STEPS IN

"Fall Steps In" (8-21-17 007v5) was just fussed out of its original pic; one of those taken in Anisqoyo Park that I've been working on for a few days and sharing from here. Like many of my pix, I liked it more when it first popped on my screen in this form. But even though I now have some little issues with it, I do enjoy that autumnal feeling it gives me. And it was fun developing that sort of water color look. (There is a filter called "water color," but it's never worked to my satisfaction; so I wind up fussing using a considerable number of other filters, etc., to get this effect.) The live scene was less fall-like, however I was surprised at that dry leaf covered mound in the foreground. It's only late August. Guess I've just never noticed before that autumn starts earlier here than back east (New York City and environs, where I hail from).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home