Saturday, August 19, 2017

LANKY LADIES

"Lanky Ladies" (8-13-17 006v2) is a very new pic I just finished fussing at a crop for today. That's just about all I did to it. I even tried making it a more usual shape but I like how this tall one echoes the flowers and the palm trunk. I think these are canna lilies. I rarely see them in these colors, and the leaves are usually darker and striped in reds and oranges. Yep, they're cannas. I just uploaded this pic to Google images and got that confirmed. BTW, it was a lightly hazy morning when I snapped this pic and I was hopeful that would make for a clear pic. So although I have some small issues with it, I'm delighted with the clarity of this photo. Usually at this time of morning the bright sun (even when a bit hazed over) makes for poor shots that I then use as "templates" for artsy or abstract pix. Of course, given my propensity for fussing endlessly at fave pix, this one may wind up in weird versions, as well. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home