Friday, September 1, 2017

SEAL BEACH; & Ganesh Bed Throw

"Seal Beach" (8-29-17 020v2) was just now fussed out of a new original pic. It doesn't look any different really than the original, except in small amounts of cropping, color work, sharpening, and diffusing. I also used the lasso function to blur the background even a little more than it is in the original (it was a wee bit distracting sharper).

And here's my Ganesh for today's celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi. It's a throw that could be hung on a wall, it's huge. It's way too big for my little twin bed and swamps my recliner. And you can't see his beautiful feet in this pic; they fall off the end of the bed. But He's so handsome and I love his colors! (Ganesh bed throw, in Ganesh folder, 013v2):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home