Monday, August 27, 2018

THE BIG LET DOWN

"The Big Let Down" (7-28-09 4466v2m) was just morphed from an old, already heavily edited pic. It's in that same folder of pix I've been "stuck" in for a few days. Here's another version of that same pic on my dreams&poetry blog. I find every once in a while that certain images get a grip on my imagination and won't let go. And so I keep at them, torturing new versions from them. It's great fun, actually, to see what new places one can go with the same old same old beneath it all. Kinda, sorta like one's life.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home