Saturday, February 9, 2019

HER DNA THROWS A PARTY

"Her DNA Throws A Party" (3-22-18 d&p) was posted on my dreams&poetry blog in March of 2018. That must've been some party. I'm still feeling massively hung over! Metaphorically speaking as I don't drink. However, I do get sugar hang-overs from too much of any refined carb. In any case, I probably have had more fun with this title than the pic itself. It's one I'd like to work on a wee bit once I have good photo editing programs all loaded on my new computer. Yeah, that's still in progress. If I've noted anything at all about getting older and older, is how much slower I am to make changes. Even ones that are supposedly for the better. Life long experience has taught me everything's much more complicated than one would want. And the outcomes one is aiming for, are never, ever assured.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home