Thursday, February 7, 2019

WINTER TABLEAU

"Winter Tableau" (1-29-14 005v2) was posted here five years ago, the day after I'd taken it. I've always wondered if I should somehow blur that brand name on the bottle. But the photo won't ever be truly published so I have left that certain to be frustrating task alone. Enjoying the pic as it is. It's one of those rare ones in my considerable (now 13,000) herd that needed hardly any cropping or fussing at all. BTW, it was a "found photo." I.e., this arrangement was just sitting there as I came up to the rose garden where this table was (is). I later learned that it was a good friend of mine who'd put the rose in the bottle; he'd come across it, cut from the garden and languishing on the table. It just hits me my photo was a second time that it got "rescued" that day. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home