Sunday, June 23, 2019

WELCOME TO D-BUILDING

"Welcome to D-Building" (8-15-09 5522e[2]) was somewhat re-cropped. It's a very old pic and to this day reminds me of how I sometimes feel when approaching the D-Building of the retirement community in which I live. Especially after a long walk. Which reminds me. I keep mentioning the long walks I used to take (see previous post, e.g.). Well, I took one a week ago and one yesterday! Yay! They were quite a challenge, especially yesterday's. But also a great joy. I have every hope/intention of building up to walking several times a week again, and much longer walks than these two I just did. Hope my walker wheels can handle it all until I either get replacements, or a new walker altogether.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home