Tuesday, October 8, 2019

THE GROWTH RINGS OF LOVE

Yeah, I understand "The Growth Rings of Love" (ss-many 1-25-19[50]) as being no where near as orderly and clear as those of trees. And that's about all I have to say about this pic of mine. Except that you might note that #50 in brackets at the end of the info after it's title. That's how many times I've made new versions. That's 50 versions of this old pic just since getting this new computer about 10 months ago. Some pix simply have that pull. When I come across them I find myself wanting -- nay, itching -- to do something with them. BTW, I'm not saying that I save every version of a pic that I make. I don't. Not by far. But the computer system tracks each version sequentially, whether I still have all the previous copies on the system or not. And I don't change the numbering as I find it, shall I say, informative. :-D

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home