Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Passing By ...


A photo of some stairs on the grounds where I live. I don't walk on any of them, given my knee arthritis. But I sure love taking pix of them in various weather and times of day as I pass by. I especially love the patterns the shadows make. And in this particular photo, that almost X shape created by the shadows and railings. I'll be showing this and quite a few other stairs pix in my photo exhibit in two weeks.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home