Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One that didn't make it ....


This pic is one I'd wanted to include in the exhibit, but somehow did not. It was taken in that stand of leaves I've talked about here before that I find endlessly fascinating. BTW, the lavenderish-pink color is vaguely apparent "live" but photos tend to heighten it. That is, I didn't do any computer manipulation of this photo other than to crop it and lighten it a little bit. (I find myself making photos lighter more and more. Methinks my cataracts might be getting a bit riper. I'll have to rely on others to tell me if I'm lightening pix too much.)

This pic is also a type I've noted here before that I enjoy finding in a larger photo: it sort of hovers between representational and abstract.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home