Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PASSING OVER


This photo -- "Passing Over" -- was another of the many caught simply because I always have my camera with me. I was coming back to my room much later in the day than is my usual wont and there it was. I would not even have seen this had I not turned to look at this overpass (toward our theatre and library, by the way), as my room is in the opposite direction. But I know from long experience that the shadows and sometimes overgrown new tree branches above the railing make interesting viewing. And I was curious how it might all look so much later in the day.

This one did make the final cut for my exhibit this coming Sunday.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

3 Comments:

Blogger Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Oh, yes. That is a beautiful one.

July 19, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Thanks so much, Eva. (I put up a link to your photo blog a couple days ago, BTW.)

July 19, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Just seeing this reply note now. Thanks so much! :-)

July 25, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home