Tuesday, September 13, 2011

STANDING TALL and WOLF MOON


I usually find myself madly snapping pix of this view when there's a full moon in that narrow space between that tall slim "chimney" on the left and the large building on the right. When I took this one almost a year ago, I was drawn by the clouds and sky color. But I never tire of looking at this scene. Which is good as I see it at least twice a day, going to and from the elevator.

And here's one of those full moon shots, called "Wolf Moon" (one of the names for the huge full moon at year's end):


Omigosh! I just checked to see what phase the moon is in now. It just came in full yesterday. And I never even noticed. That's rather unusual, to say the least. However, looking back at my deepened mood swings the past week there were some large clues there. And my unconscious certainly tossed up a clue in drawing me to these pix today. :-)

But back to these photos. It would be wonderful if someday I could afford a better camera (and maybe with a tripod for decent night shots). It would help a great deal with these sorts of sky and landscape pix. But I keep trying with my little Samsung and have a fun time as I do.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home