Wednesday, September 14, 2011

THE FORTUNE TELLER


OK, I have no objectivity on this one whatsoever. I've been hooked on the bright colors and contrasts from the first and that has not changed in over two years since taking this shot. It was taken at The French Festival here in Santa Barbara in July of 2009. Sadly, there may not be anymore French Festivals; there wasn't one this year. But maybe someone will start it up again.

Here's a pic from that 2009 Festival that I clearly did not take -- that's me getting ready to lower the blade on my friend for daring to prefer drinking diet coke to being with me:


Earlier, he'd also dared to indicate his lack of interest in the fortune telling table. But I hasten to add, he waited patiently as I got a rather predictable (if you'll pardon the awful pun) but still rather charming and entertaining reading for myself.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home