Friday, September 16, 2011

CENTRIFUGAL and THERE ONCE WAS TENDERNESS


"Centrifugal" is another fairly old pic from my "needs editing" folder. I just worked on it now to perk it up. Don't know if this is ultimately a good thing or a bad thing (or if it matters one hoot at all in the larger scheme of things), but I find more and more that I'm, well, bored by my older pix. Though I hasten to add that boredom is probably as much a reflection of how I'm feeling about my life in general, as an assessment of my older photos. OK, here's the un-edited version of the above pic:


So, whaddaya think? Now that I see them so near each other I'm glad I have the original version. It may have a tender appeal of its own; which comment prompts a title of "There Once Was Tenderness." Hm, together these two may make an interesting contrasting pair.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home