Saturday, September 10, 2011

RAPUNZEL! RAPUNZEL!


"Rapunzel! Rapnuzel!" was taken the same day as the abstract I posted yesterday. I haven't lived in Santa Barbara County long enough yet to be accustomed to the architecture. I'm always finding something intriguing to look at. Curving adobe walls and "battlements," terra cotta tile roofing, elegant rod iron gates and railings, etc. -- all still draw my appreciative gaze. This pic is color manipulated and the focus changed a bit. I was shooting into the bright sun, however, so the original is also rather stark in its contrasts.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home