Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LOVING 'TIL THE LAST


"Loving 'til the Last" is another of those photos of mine that I don't think is any great shakes. In particular, it's not as clear as I'd like. And any more sharpening in my editing program will be counter productive. However, I'm very drawn to the feeling tone of this raggedy little rose today. Just as I was drawn to its small light the day I took the picture.

The entire rose garden was totally shorn just a few days after taking this picture; nothing left but pruned thorny branches. Of course, this is healthy for the bushes and they will come back the better for it. However, it is a bitter sweet sight, just as this rose was the day I took the photo.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home