Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NO GETTING PAST IT (Birthday Post)


"No Getting Past It" I'm getting older! The body much faster (at least so far) than the spirit and mind. :-) Today's my 68th birthday and I'm indulging myself with a photo that's my most favorite color. And when the sun back-lights their petals? Lucious lavender! My second favorite color.

"No Getting Past It" is the center of a Purple Princess bloom. I still find these blooms breathtaking even after living for four years in California. I can't recall ever seeing these flowers before moving here from New York city, though I suppose I must have seen them in photos. A birthday wish? That I never become inured to any of the various sorts of beauties I walk by every day.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home