Monday, March 5, 2012

SNOW OWL


"Snow Owl" may not be one of my better efforts, but I am so tickled by that resemblance to a snow owl at the center. I'm also in a perverse mood, thinking of winters back east when spring is well on the way here in California. Of course, I lived in New York city so I did not get to see things like snow owls or even snow banks. (Except after the occasional "blizzard" and those banks were piled there by plows and covered quickly with city grit.) Anyway, now that I have my computer back in good working order, I'll begin taking pictures again. So there will be plenty of spring photos here soon.

The color in this (almost two year old photo) was manipulated today from a blushing white and saturated a bit to bring out the shadows.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home