Sunday, April 1, 2012

HANDLE WITH CARE


"Handle with Care" pretty much reflects my mood today, very prickly. But there's also something about this almost two year old photo that is sort of cute to me. (I keep thinking of a baby poking her fat little fingers into anything she can.)

I've slightly color-saturated this picture and increased the contrast to try to bring out the patterns and prickles, at some cost to it's clarity I'm afraid. However -- in my defense :-) -- the copy I worked with this morning is not the original (which has been lost) and was not of high quality. However, I'm posting the results anyway. I'm prickly and I like it. So there!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home