Friday, March 9, 2012

SPIRIT IN THE SKY


OK, I had thought I'd try posting my less fussed with, older photos for a while. But clearly I can't stay away from fiddling with pictures. It takes me back to my youth (literally decades back) when I was doing acrylic and water color abstracts. I don't have one of them now. And as I recall they weren't much to "write home about." But it gave me great pleasure to work on them. Which is much how I feel about my "abstract" photos, or digital art, or computer art abstracted from photos ... whatever one might call them.

The title, "Spirit in the Sky," is also the title of an old song by Norman Greenbaum. The song that has been running through my mind since naming the photo this morning.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home