Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HERE AT LAST

So here's a post at last (you should pardon the pun) that's not only just one photo, but an unfussy one. I wish the title, "Here At Last," were true in more than the obvious way. But maybe posting a sunny picture will encourage a sunnier outlook on my part, as well. It certainly serves to remind me how glorious our memorial rose garden is this year and not to go by it without at least stopping to enjoy it all, if not also to take new photos.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,


[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home