Sunday, April 8, 2012

OSTARA'S JEMS


Not only are the colors in this brand new re-edit of a two and a half year old photo very Easter-like, but Ostara is a Goddess of spring. So it's a fitting picture with which to wish you all a Happy Easter, as well as a "Gut Pesach" (Good Passover).

And, boy howdee, has my photography block been passed over (no pun intended). I took another several dozen pix yesterday. And this dummy nearly passed out (still no pun intended :-D) on the way back to my rooms. I'd eaten nothing but sugar snacks that morning and for lunch, then did all that standing and walking, bending over and reaching, even some precarious (for me with my bad knees) stepping up and over garden edging ... mostly with the very warm sunlight at my back. Duh! Thank Heavens and Ostara for that chair in an ironing room in the very long empty hallway before my rooms.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home