Friday, April 27, 2012

NIGHT MARES, DANCING FOR THE MOON, & MOUNTAINS OF THE MOON

"Night Mares" is the first of what turned out to be three new photos in a row that wound up with a night theme. If I'd stuck with my original leaning for a name for this one, it would have been the first of three with a specifically moon theme. (Forgive me if I repeat myself, but this is about the time in our moon's cycle I usually begin getting a bit weird. I.e., as early as a week and a half before full. It's actually the waxing gibbous phase to which I react most intensely. What a friend and I refer to as PMS [pre-moon syndrome] :-D.)

Here's the second of the three, "Dancing For The Moon" --

This third one is "Mountains of the Moon" --

In all three of these pictures it was the curving patterns that caught my eye and kept me working at finding coloring to support them. And just as under moonlight, I feel I've barely caught those visions by their vanishing tails/tales.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home