Saturday, May 5, 2012

THE BREAK IN & LUNACY

"The Break In" is close to three years old. I stumbled across it wandering around my photo folders, unhappy with everything I was coming across. It was the first I didn't have an urge to edit in some way (though I did briefly consider scrapping it altogether) so decided I'd post it today.

And this below, "Lunacy," is in honor of the "super" full moon due to be at its biggest this evening -- which moon I can partially blame for my miserable mood right now. This moon picture, though, is a year and a half old. I hope to catch some of today's "super" full moon later, though my camera really is not sophisticated enough to get any good shots I may luck out.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home