Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SUNSET IN THE DUNES & SUNSET IN THE DUNES (2)


Not sure about "Sunset in the Dunes." (Am I ever "sure" about any of my photos, actually?) There's aspects to it I like, the colors for one and then the various curving shapes. But I'm not so happy with the crop. So I've just done another one, below, adjusting the color a wee bit, and calling it "Sunset in the Dunes (2)":


The more I look at these, the more I think I prefer the second version. But now I'm also having trouble with "Sunset" -- i.e., should it be "Sunrise"? Ack! All this worry over a couple of amateurish, experimental pix. Well, what else does this retiree have to do with her time (that doesn't make her even crazier than she already is)?

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home