Monday, June 18, 2012

ASPIRATION & THE WAY IT IS (revised post)


Just one for today (June 17), "Aspiration." I spent much more time than usual writing my daily dream poem for my other blog ... actually, truth be told, I'm feeling conflicted about my digital photo efforts (again). All I can see these days are the problems. In this one, the focus on the area of flowers at the bottom. P.S. Happy Father's Day, Dad. I find more to be grateful to you for the older I get, and miss you still at odd moments.

* * * * Additional photo added June 18, 2012 (blogger's acting up; can't create a new post but can edit a previous old one ...): * * * *


"The Way It Is" (immediately above) is a three year old photo. I just today color reversed and changed it to black and white, and slightly re-cropped it. It's a bit more evocative to me this way than in it's original colors and crop below:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home