Saturday, June 9, 2012

THE SHAPE OF THE RAIN


"The Shape of the Rain" is a photo from October of 2009 that I just recently recropped, and sharpened a little bit to bring out the rain drops. It pretty much reflects my on-going mood. Soggy and weighted down, but at least I can enjoy the color of this bloom. Though I hasten to add that I've rarely gotten a shot of these blooms in which the color is the same as it is "live." The color is actually a bit deeper and a wee bit less fuchsia, and I like it just as much as what tends to show up in pictures like this one.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home