Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ME NEXT! & ARACHNOPHOBIA


The faces of orchids like these in "Me Next!" (above) always seem so animated. But they're rather difficult for me to get good shots of. The light has to be just right (again, this may be that problem with my camera I keep complaining about) in order for them to be in focus at all. This photo is one of the better ones I caught this spring.



"Arachnophobia" (immediately above) is an example of the sort of thing my associating brain does all the time. It's actually a bit surprising I have any straighforward pictures of anything. Maybe it's the long standing habit developed in writing poetry -- a search for connection and expansion that metaphor provides. Or maybe my brain has always done this and is why I was drawn to poetry to begin with. At any rate, I don't think this is much of a photo. About the only use I can see for it might be as a Halloween card. LOL!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home