Friday, June 8, 2012

THE HIDDEN WORLD


"The Hidden World" is one of five different versions I've made to date of this shot. As I've noted here before, I love this view and this shot is one of the best I've gotten of it yet (sans full moon, which when it appears is to the right of that tower). Reversing and/or changing the color(s), totally changes the mood. Here's the original:


But today, it's "The Hidden World" that most appeals to me, in this photo and in my life as a whole. Actually, it's the hidden world that almost always calls to me most. So much so that when I finish my blog work every morning I feel sad to have to enter the "real," more apparent world.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home