Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Today's photo is "Warming to the Situation." It's a brand new edit of a three year old picture.  As I've said here, time and again, I really enjoy how each variety of rose has a distinct way in which it unfolds new petals from its center.  I changed the colors a bit on this rose center.  I also did some "despeckling" which changes the look a bit so that it's more like a painting.  (At least that's what it looks like on my screen and through my developing cataracts. Sigh.)

Alert! Complaining ahead: This is my second try now to do this post.  I'm about to lose what little mind I have left over all these blogger problems.  I know I need an up-graded O.S. but that's a long story I won't bore you with.  What I don't know is why the blogger problems keep changing and wandering back and forth between my blogs.  E.g., yesterday I had a devil of a time posting to my other blog and today was "normal."  Yet, today I'm having even worse problems with this one. One of the problems is getting a title in with the automatic date at the top.  That function still isn't working today.  Alternatively, I can type it in the text area but I forgot to do it before uploading the photo so I can't even get a title in directly above the photo in the text area .... and I'm not going to do this post a third time from scratch.  It will survive without a title. After all is said and done, "A rose is a rose is a rose."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home