Monday, July 16, 2012


Cathedral is another old picture. This is pretty much the way it's been since I first took and edited it October of 2010. I did do a slight change of the crop to include those top curves and both red curves at the side on the bottom, and to better center the "light" near the middle. I also sharpened it a wee bit to bring out the rain drops.

"Cathedral" also wasn't titled until today. I often feel I'm in a cathedral when out in nature, with blessings of all sort raining down. And I'd be out there more often these days only my knees just haven't been encouraging much walking and standing. Though not to be too unfair to my long suffering knees, my mood also prompts lumbering on by and leaving my camera in my shoulder bag. Which explains why I've been posting so many old photos here recently.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home