Monday, July 9, 2012


The Way of All Wood is an over three year old photo that I just made this new version for this morning. I found myself wandering around its old folder, filled with pictures of trees I'd taken. And wishing I was still able to do that approximately 2 mile round trip photo walk I'd do several times a week.

And here's another from that same folder, just edited today, Clairvoyance:


I definitely have trees on the brain today. Here's a link to a photo from that same folder that I posted to my other blog this morning. The name of that photo, Soul Support, pretty much expresses how I feel about trees.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home