Sunday, July 8, 2012

NEAR AND FAR (greeting card)


Near and Far is another of the several greeting cards I'd planned to offer for ordering in my photo exhibit this month, which I've since cancelled. Don't know if I'll ever do any promoting of these designs. It's a lot of work and for not much profit, nor much fun either. I did really enjoy designing the cards, though. (FYI, the cards are printed on card stock, 5"X7", blank inside, with a white envelope.)

The buildings in this card design may look familiar. I've posted that photo to this blog not long ago. The buildings are on the grounds of the retirement community I live in, as were the flowers. Over all, my photos are frequently taken really close or at quite a distance. Much like my inner life's moods, one extreme or the other.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home