Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Cyclopian Wink is another years old photo that I slightly re-edited today. It was taken in that same batch of blooms I shared pictures from here yesterday. I'd always thought it was interesting but hadn't ever titled or posted it. But today when I fussed with the color a little bit it came more to "life" for me. Then the title popped up or, staying with the metaphor in the name of this photo, winked at me suddenly.

And below is the original version, which I've just named Lemon Fizz. As often happens when I edit a really old photo I'm close to scrapping and for which I develop a new version I like, the old version is "redeemed" somehow. Such is the case here. (Or maybe it's just that looking at it makes me salivate, reminding me it's lunch time!)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home